Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I love making!!

I am so very grateful for the creative flare my Heavenly Father has given me. I love doing things with my hands and I'm ready to share it with everyone! I'll post more pictures!!

The Chloe Flower and Headband! Created the flower pattern myself! Only the button is sewed onto the headband so you can change the flower to your outfit.  $10 dollars a piece( Includes 2 flowers and headband). Additional flowers are $2.50.


Ear-warmer ! Created the pattern myself.  Its almost like the fun knitted ones.  Its made of fleece and I'm planning on making it with different flowers and materials. $12.50.
The Lucy Flower.  Right now price will be $6. I'm working on more colors and putting them on headbands too!

 Contact me on facebook or email me through blogger! Even Leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Love this site darling and love your creativity............you go girl <3<3
    Love, doris

    ReplyDelete