Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dear Boys

It's been a really long time since I've done one of these. I've just haven't had the desire to write these out and if I did its in my actual journal. This could be a little different because I've encountered more guys with tinder good and bad.

Dear e,
Honestly you could learn a lesson in
first impressions and appropriateness.
It would definitely help score this
girl's digits.
-not impressed

Dear Texas,
You were fun to bad you lived
to far away for us ever actually
formally meeting each other.
-Idaho

Dear Tinder,
There has got to be a better way.
You work but you wrapped in
creepy and dipped with ick.
-the girl who can't quit

Dear Mister,
I would be lying if I didn't say you are
my favorite. Thank you for making me
laugh everyday. You are so good!
-goofball

No comments:

Post a Comment