Saturday, November 10, 2012

twenty-one

Photobucket

Surprisingly I feel like my birthdays get better with age. Birthday twenty-one is the best one to date! I received calls from family and friends. And of course I had to be woken up early by my parents and siblings with a call of the Happy Birthday Song! Loved it! Love them! I literally  got attacked on Facebook with Birthday posts all day! Checked my email and got an unexpected email from Argentina (my day was perfect just because of that.) Spent the evening with friends at the Olive Garden. And they got us to our table faster than they said they would so I was impressed with their skill but of course everybody else was coming in late. I gorged on bread sticks and salad which left me know room for my actual meal. Olive Garden ruins me. I see the food and I just down the stuff! And of course the night wouldn't have been complete with some James Bond. What can I say I love Bond. Its a problem, mainly the problem is I love the Sean Connery James Bond.  Loved Skyfall. Definitely a different fill than any of the other bonds. And not going to lie the villain in this movie was super awkward at times, and in some ways reminded me of the Joker with just how demented he was. And I'm glad to see Voldemort play a good guy now.  Finished the night of with gifts from roommates (which know me to well if the most of the gifts have to deal with mustaches) and cake! Oh it was a lovely birthday and I think next years will be better. Awww truly blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment