Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dear Boy

So I have taken an unexpected break from blogging and it has been kind of nice. Lots of things have happened and they are fun and exciting, and somethings are sad. But life is good. I'm a live and breathing and enjoying the company of good friends while in Rexburg. Which is super cold, I'm never here in Rexburg during this time of year so this is a new adventure for me. I love my job at admissions and I get to babysit the sweetest little baby boy! If you follow me on instagram you would know (my username is chloevw14, follow me!!) But to ignite my comeback to the blogosphere I thought I would do a Dear Boy since that seems to be everyone's favorite. Can't thank Miss Elise enought for being genius in coming up with this post. Check her out here! So Enjoy!



Dear Missionary, 
This is kind of awkward but things changed. 
And we are never ever getting back together. 
EVER. Despite what you think. Sorry 
you've taught me a lot and its time for this 
girl to move on. Your still a really great guy
just not for me. 
Love, 
chloe chloe

Dearest little brother, 
When did you grow up and get to be such a 
big kid! I love that you still look up to me and
want to be my friend. 
Love, 
your biggest sister

dear boy, 
you've peaked my interest. 
-girl from church 

dear roommates' boyfriends, 
I love to see my  girls treated right 
and you are doing an awesome job!
keep up the good work. 

dearest little e, 
Thank you for being such a wonderful 
little baby and starting to smile at me today. 
I love spending Tuesday and Thursday 
mornings with you even though its a short
while! 
love, 
your favorite babysitter/adopted auntie 



1 comment:

  1. I was literally just thinking about you today! hope things are good for you :)

    ReplyDelete