Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dear Boys part {25}

Its been a while since I wrote one of these. I really don't have my usual encounter of 3000 boys a day like I do at school. I've been wanting to write one but there hasn't been anything exciting or hilarious things with the male species. So I thought I would write a personal one.

Dear Boy,
We may know each other. We may not. But know no matter what that I have faith in you.
I know you are making good choices and are preparing the right way. I know you are
making sure you are staying worthy.  I know you are a worthy priesthood holder with
a continually growing testimony. I have faith things will fall in to place when the time is right.
I know I can think about you and the future to much but I can't help it. I think about
everything way to much.  And to tell you the truth, I'm glad we haven't made it to that
relationship or met yet because I've grown in ways that I couldn't have. I'm not so naive
about the world and I've come to love myself more. I have learned to be happy being
single. I have learned that only you can be happy. You can't expect another person to make
you a happier person.I've learned to be true to by myself and not be fake and something
I am not. I know this may sound weird but I do love you. And I know that you love me
too. We just don't know it yet. I'm learning what paitence means and how important timing
is.
someday,
chloe


Christina Perri explains it so well. Go here.  

1 comment:

  1. Amen Chloe!!!! Very well put... stick in there (even though it's a pain.) You are a wonderful person!!!

    ReplyDelete