Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sooner or Later

I've been thinking about the future a lot lately. 
New semester coming up, new adventures to happen. 
Reaching my halfway mark in my college experience. 
2 more years of many hours spent on art projects and taking tests. 
Doesn't seem to long. 

Things will happen. My life will continue to shape and mold. It won't slow down.
People will come and go in my life. And the true friends will stay. 
There is one quote that I love when I think about the future,
"Be of good cheer. Your future is as bright as thy faith."

I've learned to trust my Heavenly Father more and more with His plan for me. 
He knows best. I may not like what happens in the moment. 
I do know that it will get better because I have faith in my Heavenly Father.

If I hadn't trusted His plan for me, I wouldn't be the happier girl I am today. 
If I hadn't listened to His prompting to go to BYU-I, 
I'm sure my health would have been a lot worse and I wouldn't have the testimony I 
do today. I truly believe I would be miserable right now if I hadn't followed his promptings. 
It may have taken awhile to be has happy as I am but everything doesn't come easy. 
Sooner or later we will be blessed for our actions in following Heavenly Father and the Savior. 
Things will always work out because Heavenly Father loves us.
It may not be now but it will be in the future. 
"Trust in the Lord with all thine Heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding"


Don't give up. You'll get there. Be happy with where you are and where you are headed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment