Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good Things


Hi all. It has been a while. 
But there really isn't anything exciting about being a waitress everyday. 
There are exciting stories but I don't like sharing. 
So on to the good things that make me happy and remind me of how blessed I am. 


When my Bishop asks me if I'm pretty and good. 

Participating in Idaho's first caucus. 
And teaching all the old folks about the iPad and the Kindle Fire.  
They were quite intrigued by my fruit ninja skills. 

Being able to help my mom better than I did when I was younger. 

Watching the CES fireside. Elder Cook is pretty great. 
His talk made me feel good that I deleted my facebook for a while. 

Working with Miss Emily B. We have such good and hilarious times.  

Texting. Its keeping me connected with close friends. 

Missionaries. I have so many friends on Missions! They make me proud. 

Just being happy with life and my situation. 

Going to California for a wedding! Yes, yes, yes!
I'm super excited to have a mini vacay with friends.  
I've been blasting this song a lot.
{Love me some Carolina Liar.} 

Everyday may not be good but there is something good in 

1 comment: