Wednesday, October 31, 2012

one of the cool kids

It finally happened. I have a smart phone. Well an iPhone to be exact and much to my roommates dismay they think the thing has taken over my life. Well hey its my birthday present and I've never had one before so just let me play with my new toy. Give me a couple weeks and I'll be back to normal. So far I love it! Its a lot more fun than my old phone( next time it'll be going to cell phone heaven and it'll rest in peace with my old razor) So be ready to have an explosion of pictures of my world cause its going to happen. The iPhone just solidified my love for Apple products.

Photobucket

I love my iPhone in the three short days that I have had it. I love it! But enjoy this first photo dump. Notice Rachelle eating her cereal out of a cup and with an ice cream scoop. In other news I'm trying to feel better again and get over this sickness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment