Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tuned In: Chloe Edition


Check out my new number one Jam! My sister recently posted this on my facebook wall and I'm in love! I'm not biased at all. Okay. You caught me, I am. But strangely this song is fairly true minus the part about the 3 adorable singing it to me in real life. I love my sisters but they have had more boy action than I do. One alone has had more boyfriends before I actually had one(which wasn't a really one because he wasn't here). It really did make me laugh the first time I listened because the sister part seemed to be true in my life. My awkwardness is probably in direct relationship for my lack of a dating life and a lack for having anyone interested.  Definitely makes my life interesting and full of adventure! So show the Chloes in your life some love. Cause they need it! I think i want to have a national holiday dedicated to Chloes but that probably won't fly. So I'll just feel special wearing my Chloe perfume (its real, click here) while listening to this wonderful song. Maybe someday a guy will fill this way about me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment