Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sunshine & Summertime

Hurray that the sun is shinning more and more each day in little Rexburg. I've missed the sun and the power of sunshine making me feel good. The soaking in  vitamin D feels good. And I hope my tan starts showing because I'm tired of being pasty! 


Love when the sun starts shinning in Rexburg because everything seems to come to life. Plants and people. People aren't buried away in their apartments because its so cold (I hated winter semester!). Best part of spring semester in Rexburg is there is more too! One of my favorite things (which I'm appalled I never went last year) is to go out to Egin Lake. Its really not a lake, more of a big puddle in the dunes. Yesterday was the first day I've been to Egin in forever! I loved it because it was peaceful and serene. And of course I had to make sure I was doing some sort of homework so I wasn't completely wasting my time. Since I wasn't going to take my computer out there, I figured it was approriate to take some reading material and my pet, for my graphic design class. This pet is just an object and I have to take pictures of it. Good pictures. I'm excited for this project because I hope it will help with my photography skills. Egin is beautiful. If your in the area definitely go out to visit! 
















Enjoy the rays everybody! Having light in our lives is a wonderful gift, whether its sunlight or a spiritual light. Summer to do list coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment