Monday, February 27, 2012

truths about me.

I love singing 80's songs at the top of my lungs.

I don't have a problem with dancing around the house while I'm cleaning.
I know. You're jealous.

I'll run and frolic out in the winter cold in my short swim shorts.
 I reminds me I'm alive.

I'm probably on the internet more than I should.

I still makes wishes on stars and when the clock says 11:11.
I'll hold my breathe over bridges for extra wishes.

I believe in fairy tales.

I'll still eat cookie dough even though I've gotten sick from it.

I tell myself everyday that any guy would be lucky to have me.

My two greatest fears in life are getting fat and being alone the rest of my life.

I consider myself outspoken. I will always speak my mind.
Sometimes I even stay stupid things and a relationship is never the same.

Sometimes when I write my blog its for my choice spirits that will be blessings in the future.

I hate girls who play dumb. It's not cute.

I'm excited to be going back to school.
I want to get back to graphic design and my friends.

I don't hate anybody. The only reason I stop keeping that relationship going
is because we don't owe it to each other to keep up an act.

I really want to be a mother. I get all excited when I see babies.

I've come to realize the importance of forgiveness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment