Friday, July 6, 2012

Dear Boy {37} Trente-sept



Dear AZ,
Well you should really call me.
No maybes. Just call me! Get
my number first and then
call me!
-ID

Dear Home Teacher,
You are super hilarious and super
smart. Let's party again! Maybe
you need to teach your friend
some moves.
-the girl in 603

Dear Boy who is almost a menace to society,
You need to buck up sir and start
taking chances or you will have gray
hairs by the time you decided to settle
down.
-the 20-something-year-old

Dear little brother,
Thanks for picking a rose for me.
I really don't want you to grow
up! I need you to keep cuddling
with me.
Love,
chlojo

Dear Daddy,
Thanks for looking out for me.
It meant a lot when you asked
me if you could give me a blessing.
You just know without me saying!
Thanks for being my dad!
Love,
chlojo


Dear Boy, 
Once I had a dream about you 
but I couldn't see your face. 
It's know my favorite dream I 
ever had. Can't wait to see that 
face reveled :). 
Love, 
d&w

No comments:

Post a Comment