Monday, July 9, 2012

Good Things


Going home for the weekend. Family treated me like a princess. Brother picked me a rose and my father gave me a blessing. 

Seeing the first missionary in my class home. Its amazing how fast 2 years have gone by. 

Maroon 5. Got some of their new music and I love it! 

Oreo Truffles. I made them one night and my sister ate most of the truffles I brought for my family. I wish they weren't so expensive to make. 

Seeing one of my best friends Sharla. I'm glad things have worked out for that girl. Love her so much. 

Riding to Oakley and back to Rexburg with Hanna. That girl is so sweet and super honest and our discussions are hilarious. 

Life in Technicolor. Let's just say Coldplay is amazing and their music is clean and makes me feel better! Doesn't the music video make you smile!


Two weeks of the semester. I hope I survive. Its going to be crazy busy and I just want to be able to handle it in all of its glory. Don't want to shut down. 

Sleep. It does a person good!

No comments:

Post a Comment