Thursday, September 6, 2012

Good Things


It has been so long since I've done a good things post and its a bit over due in my case. 

We had a cat dropped off at our house and he's such a cuddle bug. Chester is adorable and is trying to convince the dog that he's an okay cat. Phoebe is not convinced and neither is my nose. Still love Mr. Chester Cat even though I'm sure I'm allergic to him. 

So I went a little over bored with new school clothes this year. Okay that just sounds like I went crazy. I didn't go crazy I just bought more than I usually do and almost all the stuff was on sale and I'm going to look pretty stylish this fall. 

I got a new pair of colored skinny jeans! Fun fact I have 12 pairs of jeans from American Eagle. Love their jeans. Hey when I find a pair of jeans that makes my behiney look cute I don't stop buying from that place. I finally got my sisters hooked. 

Psych! Need I say more. I love Shawn.

Um Batman. Yes I love the Christopher Nolan/Christian Bale Batman so don't ask me to watch any of those silly ones from before. 

All my friends that the seven week break awesome! They kept me sane. 

My mom's awesome woodworking skills. She made a new awesome headboard for the room I usually stay in. She's just amazing!

Cooking with my mom. I learn so much when I cook with her. 

Sharla. Love that girl. Wish she was coming back to Rexburg this fall. 

I move back to Rexy tomorrow! So ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment