Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mormon Tabernacle Choir

Back in July before the semester was over my roommates and I all bought tickets to the much anticipated Mormon Tabernacle concert for fall semester. I bought two tickets not knowing who I would take because It was two months away. My three roommates did the same too.  So I really thought nothing of it until I got back to Rexburg. Then I thought of asking this boy I had liked last semester and that's another story for another day. So in the grand scheme of things all of the roommates got to go including the new ones. Well the only exception is Whitney sat with her boy in better seats while we sat with her parents and grandparents. Kinda weird how that worked out. But it was a really enjoyable night. The choir sang some songs I have never heard them sing. This was their third time coming to Rexburg and it sounds like they'll come again. 

Photobucket

Loved this particular song because of the organ! The organ is amazing! You could tell the organist hands were hurting by the end of the song. It was a fun night and I'm glad I could share it with my roommates. Not to mention our midnight run for locos tacos and the new Katy Perry movie. Life is good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment