Thursday, June 6, 2013

23 years


Aren't my parents adorable! 23 Years ago today they got married in the Logan, Utah LDS Temple. They have raised 4 children, worked hard to provide for their children, and kept their marriage strong all at the same time. I'm extermely lucky to have the caring parents that I do. Parents that are patient with me and have given as much as they could give me. They have taught me to live the gospel of Jesus Christ, be a good hard worker, be kind to everyone, to be the best I can be, and the importance of family. Even though I don't live at home, they are always helping me, taking care of me, and supporting me. They are remarkable parents. They have set a wonderful example for me. I hope to be a good mom like my mom and to find a worthy husband like my father. My parents stick together and are partners.  Because they are different they are able to make their marriage better. Marriage isn't easy and my parents have proved that its worth it. I love you Mom and Dad. Not many people stay married as long as you have these days! I'm proud to call myself your daughter and to say you are my parents. Thank you for loving me from the beginning, I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I can always count on you when life gets hard and I just need my parents.  Here's to you and many more years to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment