Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Caves, Ducks and a Coconut

Today was Lovely.  After a pick me up from a friend last night.
Thank goodness for amazing friends to remind to not give up. Even
my Book of Mormon teacher noticed how happy I was today,
He told me he hoped I was that happy for the rest of the semester!

On Monday for FHE my group went to the Civil Defense Cave! Lots of fun and I want to get more pictures for sure from my FHE 
Brother's! We got glow sticks and cut them open
and splattered them everywhere! On ourselves and the walls of the cave!


I'm so grateful for the girls I live with...they are so fun and vibrant. They
just make everyday bright! Today we went to Nature Pond and 
feed the ducks! It was a lot of fun and Alba and Tracey were hilarious.
 We of course partied the drive over and on the way back to the apartment. Needless to say
some people were looking at us funny! That made it even better!







Alba also had a coconut and got work on getting it open.  It was quite the project!













Absolutely Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment