Saturday, May 7, 2011

Girls Night with Mindy Gledhill

Mindy Gledhill came to Rexburg, so did my mom and my sisters!
It was such a lovely light.
I ended up with sheet music and a CD by her!
I surprisingly knew all the words to her songs, and was loving every minute!!
I had my mom on one side and sisters on the other!
I love my family so much!! I was excited for the whole week for them to come up for 1 night.
I guess as a child myself, you don't realize some of the wonderful things you have
when you are away from them constantly!

 Woodhouse Girls
 "I've bet you've never seen a pregnant butterfly before"
 Dancing around on stage!
She is hilarious
 I'll always laugh at "We don't own a bathroom door" after her story
 Beautiful Voice and Woman!!
 Can I say I just adore her!
Her stage was so fun and whimsical!! 
 "I do Adore"
 I was so excited to meet her!!
Her lovely butterfly wings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment