Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


                                   Check out Leigh Ashley's blog! Its a super cute and fun blog!


{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
I don't think I've ever had a bad date! I always have fun!


{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
My mother, I want to see my siblings and I the way she does!


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
I love Parmesan cheese! I'm just love cheese a lot!


{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Of course! Her name was Mrs. Harrah and it was a split 2nd and  1st grade class.


{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My sisters, mother, or my best friend! Depends on who is available! 
Love them all very much!


{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
I don't think I ever was... 


{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Isi from Goose Girl


{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes! But of course with out my contacts in.
My swimming teacher made sure our whole class did!


{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Never


{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Tuesday! I was of course woken up by Tracey smashing me
but I just love that girl!
 
 
Have a happy week! Keep smiling and being happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment