Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dear Boys part siyam

Dear Blue Shirt,
I thought you were
really cute and we did exchange
a few words. You stood up
and you were short...
-gray shirt

Dear Boy,
I don't think you remember
me but I sure remember you.
I'll make sure I'm super cute
again because you weren't
at church today.
-Girl in the red dress

Dear J,
I didn't really get to know
you during FHE but I am
now. Its lots of fun and
we'll have to hang out in the
fall. And hopefully you won't
reject my brownies, then.
love,
C
P.S. Bridge Jumping soon?

Dear Strong Bad,
You are hilarious and
I am watching your videos
everyday. Hopefully you'll
have a new video soon!
love,
wasting time on the internet

Dear Electrician,
You're seriously creeping me out.
I'm not going to respond to
your flirting. I'm flattered but
really I'm not a fan of tattoos
and smoking. Go find somebody
your own age.
sorry,
scale girl

No comments:

Post a Comment