Sunday, August 7, 2011

Forgeiners

This a belated post....I should have done this at least on Tuesday or Monday....

I would like you to meet Isabela {Right} and Grace{Left}!

They are our exchange students from Taiwan. They only have 2 more weeks with us :,(.
It started out rough-I just lose my words and don't know what to say. 
Plus they're as nervous as I am about it. 
Their English is great and it improves everyday. I'm so glad they are staying at our house. 
My sisters and I took them shopping in Twin Falls.
We introduced them Subway-They liked it! {who wouldn't} 
They loved American Eagle!!! {All of the other girls staying at different houses loved it too}
What can I say they have good taste! And they got good practice counting American
American Eagle is our favorite store at the Woodhouse home. 
They explored the rest of the mall and got a little embarrassed when we went into Victoria Secret :)
We got perfume there!
We went to Best Buy because Grace wants an iPod Touch- but it was still to expensive in America
Then we took them to see Perrine Bridge and to Shoshone Falls.
That was really fun. They had never seen big falls before. 
We ended the day with fried  rice made by my mom {they said it was just like home}
We watched a movie{Time Travelers Wife} and a game of Uno.

I love these girls so  much. Its only been a week and I am very attached to them. 
Its been fun because I am closer in age and going to college just like them. 
Maybe I should learn Mandarin and go to Taiwan to learn faster. 
Then I could be with all of my friends from Taiwan again. 

They are making cookies with my mom right now. 
My mom's good at being a mom. She takes care them and is their mom too. 
She did the same for Nicky and Mia. These girls are very much apart of are family.





No comments:

Post a Comment