Sunday, August 14, 2011

I've been at work {obviously}

I've started working at the scale house and its making me tired.
I guess its just the fact that I'm not able to take a nap but I'm getting better sleep than normal.
Go to bed 10-10:30 at night and then wake up at 7.
I'm doing the computer stuff this year. Its kinda a nice trade after doing sample taking
and doing state samples all the time my first year. 
I add Bushels  up and transfer tickets to the main office.
I make sure everything goes to right places and mixes aren't caused by me. 
An added bonus is I sound smart when people ask me about my job. 
I have written somethings for the blog but I'm so tired I don't even want to think words anymore. 
I just want to watch me some Strong Bad because his voice makes me laugh
and for some reason he's been putting me to sleep too. 
I'm such a nerd ;) For some reason I'm a lot happier to come home this semester. 
It could be because the break is short and
 I'm work full time plus some overtime. 
I am really thankful for this job. It works perfectly with my 7 week break. 
And now I'll have money for school and some new clothes. 
I'll try do better this week and post my awesome thoughts that come into my head!


No comments:

Post a Comment