Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello old friend

Hello Running Shoes
 I've missed you so!
For the past 7 weeks I've had you buried deep in my duffle bag of shoes. 

So today I finally went on a run after maybe 2 months. I stopped
running because of previous injury re-flaring. NOT FUN!
So I figured I would take a break from the running and biked while I was up at school.
Did some strength training and lots of TLC(not The Learning Channel).
I forgot about exercising completely once I was working at the scale house. 
Luckily enough I lost some more weight working there. 
Scale house diet works.

So this morning after taking advantage of sleeping inm I got upstairs and asked 
Phoebe if she wanted to run. Once I said the word "RUN" she wouldn't stop shaking her butt.
{I don't think I have ever seen her so excited to go for a run before}

I got changed into my running gear and then she wouldn't stop whining 
while I was putting on my shoes. 
She was excited to be put on the leash. Weird Dog. 
I tried to run 3 miles. I'm so outta shape! And I was playing tug-o-war
with the dog. She has to smell everything. 
After I ran with her today I found she won't protect me. 
When we ran past a tractor she ran around me on the other
side so I was closer. What a pansy! If you have ever come to my house
you know she sounds mean but really she wouldn't put up much of a fight.

I love running, basically any physical activity. It keeps me sane and healthy.
And I love my dog! She's hilarious and my cuddle buddy.
Well at least one of those can go with me when I live in Rexburg. 
Sorry running shoes.....





Just Kidding! I wish I could take her! 



No comments:

Post a Comment