Thursday, June 7, 2012

this one time...


Rexburg has gotten a real treat this week! Bill Cosby has been in town!
Luckily Linds was able to secure us tickets. And then they added more shows. 
But it was all good! It was good to have a night full of laughs. 
I wish I could remember all of his jokes cause he had some really good ones. 
Did you know he has an app?
So ladies and gent pull out your smart phones and put Bill Cosby's app on your phone!
My favorite thing that he said that I did remember was"I don't know what the penguin said or did for God to decide to not give it any knees. Thank goodness God moved the butt down too."
I'm pretty sure I botched that, I guess I should give up my dreams of being a stand up comedian.  
But seriously Bill Cosby has been my favorite ever since I watched the Cosby show 
as a kid. Still crackin' jokes at 75 and has been married to his wife for 48 years. 
So yes be jealous of my night! Cause I would be jealous of me and the rest of the people 
in all the sold out shows of Bill Cosby(3 or 4 I think). 

I leave you with this:


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment