Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Good Day

I took a little trip today to Rexburg.
I was looking for a job next semester...Needless to say college towns 
stink when looking for job.
I took my resume to every place imaginable close to La Jolla!
I hope the Campus Employment Office gives me better luck.
I also got to see one of my favorite people in the world!
SHARLA!
I got to spend several hours with her because job hunting went faster than I 
thought! Then once Sharla had to go to class I went to IF(Idaho Falls) to do 
some little shopping.

Well I got lost looking for the Mall and TJ Maxx and I got lost trying to leave.
Needless to say I started to freak! After talking to my dad, I stopped 
at a Gas Station and got directions. So if your on Sunny Side
Street heading west you'll surely find the interstate. 
Other than that I got some great stuff just for a little over $30. YAY!

I've decided I hate driving by myself because it get boring. It's so boring
I start making up songs or start making up stories. 
 I was really tired and had my camera out at the rest stop...

I'm definitely a talker and need someone to talk to for 2 and 1/2 hours!
Thank Goodness for CDs to sing a long to!
I made it home and thought today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment