Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Wedding

I can be one of those many people to say I watched the Royal Wedding live!
Something I have wanted to do for a long time! I watched TLC for 12 hours until
the coverage began of the Wedding began!
Granted its not like actually being there but actually waiting and seeing Kate in her dress and how happy her and William were! Amazing! It was definitely worth doing. Who knows when something like this will happen again!  They are truly in love and what a happy ending
to a fairytale! I can't get over how cute they are together and happy together! They are so much in love! Every girl is princess and most certainly can become one publicly! I honestly loved how they were looking at each other and their body language towards each other! 
I wish them a long and happy marriage! So cute together!


I know I will find my "Prince Charming" someday. It doesn't matter when, just that it is right. 
All that will matter is we finally found each other.
I have a feeling this will end better than Charles and Diana!
Have a happily royal weekend everybody!

 3 Mattresses in the living room= one fun night!
 It snowed! WHAT!?
 After 12 hours of waiting!
 Super excited! (Brianna is not that white in real life)
 Things just happen at 3AM
 The whole wedding party! It was fun!
 Tracey being a creeper! Haha we were going Crazy!
 Alba eating the heart of the bear!


Did you do anything fun for the Royal Wedding? What did you think of the whole wedding? 
Leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment