Thursday, December 8, 2011

Forgive me but...

Its going to be awhile until I do an actual post again.
I promise a big and special Dear Boys post next Friday.
I hate that I feel like finals has just blown up in my face.
Serious its like it barfed on my face and everyone is laughing.
And I hate that I have two teachers that don't like (thank goodness its not my art teacher).
At this point I would rather die than have to go through with this finals.
Yeah I recommend not taking FDENG 201(as wells as the teacher I took it from )
 with ART 130.
So I'll see you maybe sooner than I plan but who knows it could be until next Friday
when I am finally home in Oakley.
But thats if I don't rip my hair out as wells as my brains...
There will be a lot of prayers coming out of this week.
I'm putting all of my trust and faith into the Lord to get me through!
I love you all and I am so grateful that people actually care about what I write!
{Take that FDENG 201 professor!)

1 comment:

  1. I love you and I know you won't pull your hair out ;) ...this too shall pass...soon enough!

    ReplyDelete