Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I survived

So the reason for my blog fast was to get me focusing in on 
my finals-mainly my final project for ART130. 
The introduction to Graphic Design class. 
I spent at least an average of 15 hours a week on this class. 
I'm glad to see. I was able to do all the projects
and I had a teacher that liked my work. 
I'm even going to get a good grade...despite some of my unprepared days. 
So tonight I'm posting my images of my projects that I have done.
Also our exciting last day. 

Plus can I say there are some real weirdos in Rexburg. 
I'm keep walking past people who are singing out loud. 
With no head phones. I would understand if they are actually being listening to music
And my school made headlining news. 
Who knew an eccentric test center proctor could cause such a mess.
So yes I'm still wearing the skinny jeans and I've been experimenting more with my clothes. 
I guess reading fashion blogs is a good thing. 

So thank you for waiting so patiently for me to post. 
And I have some early Christmas gifts for you coming up this week!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely real weirdos in Rexburg. And I'm from here! But they're probably not.

    ReplyDelete