Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get to know you


I follow a lovely blog called Gentri Lee.
Go check her out!  
She tagged all of her followers with this get to know you.

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Well...Chlojo---kinda just caught on and Chlo

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I always have to start out falling asleep on my back on my right side or else I can't fall asleep

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Hollywood by Michael Buble or Paradise by Coldplay
But most just depends on my mood and what I'm listening to.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Sorry but girls who play dumb. Its really not that cute

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Scratching my neck and really just not talking to anyone.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Well when I used to have a full bed I slept on the left side. In the twin I sleep more to the right

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
A beanie baby dog that I named penny.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Uh I don't do starbucks...I don't drink coffee or any sort of beverage like coffee so I'll just pass
this question.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Um....probably where some sort of makeup when you go out.
I tend to have days where I don't care and I'll go to class makeup less

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Really? Akward...The water is hitting my face....really awkward

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Ummmm....Uh...I can touch my index finger to my pinky finger...both hands

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Ice cream, anything with simple sugars that give you a quick energy. COOKIE DOUGH!

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Um I really don't know. I'll have to get back to you on this one. 

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Well up at school in the apartment.  Short Shorts and a t-shirt of some kind
Home- T-shirt and basketball shorts or pajama pants (its a lot colder in the basement)


So know  I tag you!! Go to your blog and do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment