Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Spirit of Christ{mas}

You probably don't remember me sharing this story. 
I've been thinking about Christ a lot about.
{I'll post a talk I wrote last year for the Christmas season}
Like I should. Of course. 
Each semester that I have encountered so far I have seen my
faith grow and increase in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 
I have learned to put my
 whole heart and trust in him. 
He'll will always provide for me when I turn to him. 

Christmas is a great reminder of always having Christ in our lives. 
He gave us the greatest gift of all. 
The gift of the atonement and life. 
That is the best gift we can receive and the best gift we can give Christ
is to accept it and to use it. 





I'm reminded everyday how grateful I am to know His gospel 
and to feel His love everyday.   
To know that my Heavenly Father gave us the gift of His Son. 

Let's try to remember what Christmas means to us. 




1 comment:

  1. My claim to fame right here: Those pictures were taken by my second cousin mark mabry. Our family christmas party will be at his parents' house this year.

    ReplyDelete