Sunday, May 27, 2012

chloe v. design


Okay so the big news is I have decided I am going to start doing freelance design work. 
I'm working out prices and such{Doing some research}. 
I'll have some wedding announcements and other work on the blog soon. 
The image above is a blog header I designed for my lovely cousin Chelsie.
So what can I do? Excellent question. 

I can design:
logos
posters
announcements{ wedding, baby, 
showers, graduation, ect. }
monograms
business cards
stationery 
t-shirts for camps, reunions, ect. 
and so much more but I can't think of anything else at the top of my head. 

So you can contact me at sportychick9110@gmail.com
{I'll be getting a new one just for this new design adventure}
We'll talk prices and getting the design just right for you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you starting your own business! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a doll! I need to come and hang out in Logan ASAP!

      Delete