Monday, May 28, 2012

Let's talk wedding announcements...

All announcements are customizable. 
Don't worry I can create a completely new and unique
 announcement that fits your flair and personality. 


{This is an actual announcement I made for a close friend and old roommate of mine. 
She wanted something different. Never seen anything like it so it was a very
good challenge. I painted the picture and did some touch ups using CS5.5}

{The idea for this one came from experimentation. 
I was thinking of an over all Citrus theme for the wedding.
Different and fun!}* 


{Navy Blue and Yellow my favorite. Colors can change. 
 A classic take on a wedding announcement with a little fun
added to it with the font Lobster.}*

{Save the Date Card. Made it for my roommate for fun. 
Just a simple idea of announcing your marriage. Place 
engagement picture on back maybe. Can be in different colors too.}


{I have a slight obsession with the Lobster font, its very well designed.
Fun green and purple theme. And you just have to laugh at the couple!
They are just so cute and so nonexistent}

{The idea for this one came from stamps and how they overlap
when you place them on paper. Love the fun fuchsia and white together
with the light brown background. Fun but elegant}*


-All are my own work. Please do not copy without my permission.
*Most names are ones I just came up with. And if its your actual name that's merely coincidence.

2 comments:

  1. you are so talented girl! i'm impressed.

    also, navy blue & yellow were my wedding colors. --good choice for favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mace! Your wedding reception has been my favorite that I've been to!

      Delete