Monday, May 21, 2012

good things


Answers to Prayers.

Bike rides by myself to nature park. Being by the water
and with the ducks is pretty serene. 

Being alone. It doesn't mean I'm lonely it just means 
I'm okay with doing things by myself. 

Talking on the phone with some of my favorite people: Mom, Alba, Shane. 

Going for it. Not leaving myself to question why. 

Crying for the first time in a long time. 

When in Rome - my go to movie when I think things aren't working out with a guy.

New Fongs-sweet and sour chicken has become my favorite. 

Going into every day that it will be better than the last. 

Listening to the Wicked Soundtrack. I want to go see it live on Broadway again. 

Being happy when everything is going wrong and not giving up because
people tell me to do otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment