Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Weekend

For memorial day weekend I went home to good ol' Oakley Idaho!
Its probably the best trip ever because I was home from Thursday night to Monday night. 
Life does not get any better. I'm pretty sure of it. 
Nothing like coming home and helping your mom with her homework. 
And pretty much bringing enough to stuff to live back at home again. 

 {Who knew I was such a girl when it came to packing. Its disgusting I know}

 {Just when I thought I had seen everything with nutella and
 they have this going on! YUM!}

I got to plan what we were going to do for memorial weekend. 
After two failed attempts to go else where we found a place where
laser tag and mini golf could be played. It was probably the best thing my family happened upon. 

 {Team green. We lost miserably. What do you expect if my dad just keeps shooting my mom
and my mom just stands there}

{The whole gang!}

 {I was trying to channel some Kristen Wigg here and everybody else is just weird}

{Lauren wanted her picture taken and this is what I got} 

{Finishing up the day with popcorn, rootbeer floats, some Johnny English, and a
dog who wouldn't hold still}

And to finish of the whole experience I got to pull weeds. 
Nothing says I love you like your parents having you pull weeds. 
It was a total blast to be home and a good thing to be home because it got 
my mom thinking I should go to the doctor.
I love my family.
I can't wait to have some more fun come Father's Day Weekend!
Woot! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast..........Mom just wasn't wuick on her feet was she?

    the doctor??????

    ReplyDelete