Thursday, January 12, 2012

Who's that girl?

Nope its not Jess. Even though do I love the show New Girl with Zoe D. 
But I recently got a hair cut and I'm told when I pull my bangs forward I look like her. 
I found it extreme but who knows maybe I kinda do. 
One of the guys I work with is a die hard for Zoe and he started to swoon when 
I did the full bang. It was quite hilarous. He said," Weird! I'm super attracted to you right now. You
look just like her." Yeah, weird. 
It made me laugh so hard. 

So tell me what you think of the new do. Do I look like Zoe D?
I really don't think so.


Also I've been swooning over Christina Perri's A Thousand Years. 
I like it because I can relate in a way. I can't for that wonderful
day when I'm finally with the guy I've been waiting for.


I'm not a twihard I jumped of the wagon after the first movie came out. 
I was for a while but not anymore. 
I have my reasons but I'm keeping them to myself. 
I'm just like the feeling I get when I listen to this. 
I'm starting to get a hang of this patience thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment