Sunday, August 26, 2012

13.1

My dad has been rocking the half and full marathons lately. His determination as kind of got me thinking about training for a half marathon. Maybe. I'm running and biking for now and my running isn't that fair because I need to build up my knee strength. I digress back to my father and his awesomeness. He rocked the Top of the Utah half marathon. Time 1 hour and 33 minutes. His time per mile was faster than his 10K time per mile in July. I have a feeling this man will be qualifying for the coveted Boston Marathon.

And we saw a cute baby horse as we were walking to and from the finish line to my grandma's house. Yeah, my grandma is cool like that. Or we're just lucky that both the half and full marathon route go by our grandma's house. 

And of course no Logan, Utah trip would be complete with out lots of Aggie Ice Cream,{its the best, especially the cookie dough} and some tiny spicy chicken from Mandarin Garden. So delicious, really would not mind moving to Logan after college or the SLC valley. Yeah I would have fun living there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment