Saturday, August 18, 2012

Walk like an Egyptian

Well today I got to go enjoy a day with family at the Museum of Idaho. Harvest ended yesterday which made me sad in regards that I won't have a job for the next three weeks. But I definitely will have plenty of projects to get done in the next couple of weeks. Making some paintings for my newly changed room (pictures to come later) and creating a logo for my uncle so it'll be good fun. But back to today. 


Dear old King Tut's exhibit was in Idaho Falls and it was quite a treat. Me and my sisters had good fun taking funny pictures and looking at all of the things found in Tut's tomb. Lots of interesting things and did you know that they put golden caps on his fingers and toes when they buried him? Rather interesting and had lots of fun with la famille. Went to Dickey's for some amazing barbecue {love taking them to new places to eat}. Did some school shopping at target and finally got me a memory foam topper for my bed. 


I'll post more pictures of going ons and the pictures from work. But today was about family and it was a good day for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment