Sunday, June 19, 2011

For my Dad

Dearest Dad!
You are my favorite man in my life.
Thanks for being my biggest fan.
You have taught me in so many
ways!
eu te amo!
beijos
sua princesa

{This is one of my favorite pictures with my Dad. Even though he hates to dance, 
he still danced with me at all three of my  proms!}

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's in the world.
I don't know what we would do with out our breadwinners. 
I definitely would be more lost in math that's for sure.
Dad has taught me a lot of things:
To be happy
To be kind
Always work hard
Be your best
Patience 
Math (hehe)
and so much more that I would like to list but it could just drag on.

When I look at my dad, I see the kind of guy I want to marry someday.
My Father is a worthy priesthood holder, provides for his family, and treats my mom like gold!
I like all the other girls in the world say I have the best dad in the world. 
In my world he is!  I love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment