Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Something about a Smile

Their so simple.
You share a smile and everyone you pass smiles.
When some one smiles at you, you can't help but smile.
Lately I can't help but smile!
I am so happy where I am in my life.
I'm so happy I'm school (the school I'm supposed to be at)!
I happy for the amazing people in my life.
I'm happy with the choice I'm making.
I love it when I smile at guys and they smile back!
I love it even more when they smile at me first and throw in a wave.
My new quote for when I am sad is this:
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and start be awesome instead!
Honestly you're has happy as you make you're self!


So here I am smiling because:
I got to go swimming with one of my amazing friend Shane.
I got McDonald's Sundae.
I'm watching Napoleon Dynamite! It's so cheesy and funny! Reminds me of when I was younger!
I'll finish up the day with some Zumba Flat abs, shower and going to bed early.
Gotta register for classes for Fall semester! Pretty Excited!

Smile on!

No comments:

Post a Comment