Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday's {Thoughts}

I've decided on a new regular reoccurring post. 
Pretty much a penny for my thoughts.
Its just the thoughts I have when I'm walking on campus, running, or just being with people

Wouldn't it be funny if they played the "Get Off the Grass" recording from Princess Diaries
on campus when somebody walks on the grass. With all the different languages!
 I think it would be hilarious. 

I think I have a problem. For some reason I'm great at being great friends with boys but apparently 
I'm not dating material. Yeah just makes me frustrated. {just owning up to what 
I feel}

Why do girls at BYU-I seem love crazed. They'll take any guy they can get
instead of waiting for a boy they deserve. How about changing the nickname
BYU-I-Do to BYU-I-Don't. That'll stop the love factory!

NCMO-not my style and I don't know why I have some people telling me
to just go with it. Kissing is fun but not that fun!

PDA or Pretty Dang Annoying?

Who names a waterfall Monkey Rock in Idaho? Seriously doesn't make sense.








No comments:

Post a Comment