Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feelings

I feel like I've had a lot of emotions going on lately. 
Moving has seemed to have drain me in feeling like I'm still out of place. 
It takes me a good while to get out of it. Terrible I know. 

I've been feeling overwhelmed. 
This may be my toughest semester yet. 
I looked at my schedule at said "Ahh shoot. What Have I gotten myself into."
I'm taking typography, french 101, art history, origin of the universe, earth, and life, 
family foundations, and art seminar.  It feels intense. 


I've felt anxious. 
I thought something was going to happen when I got back to school
with a friend but has yet to happen and probably won't happen. 

I feel happy because I feel like lots of good things will be happening this semester. 
Don't know what or when it will happen but I know things will happen. 
I don't want to doubt these feelings. Gotta keep the faith. 

I feel excited I'm in a new ward and new part of campus. 
I feel like this is going to bring lots of opportunities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment