Sunday, April 22, 2012

Good Things


My hilarious professors. 
They make class a lot more enjoyable. 

My home away from home. 
I love feeling like I'm in a real home. 

My new roommates! They are spectacular!
Fun and super great cooks.


waiting in line for the ingrid michelson concert
Watching Ingrid live! 


 Toms for little babies!

 Tucanos! My two favorites there!

 Free Bottomless Lemonade from Tucanos!


Spending the day in SLC with my cousin Chelsie! 
She's such a sweetheart!
She treated me to such a fun day. 
I want to go visit again soon!

 Tiffany's and Co. Need I say more!

I have aviators again. Thanks Urban. 

Having our AC fixed. I'm pretty sure we almost died
because of how hot it was in our apartment. 
We could have been a couple of dead fish for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment