Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Risen


Today is a day that I am grateful for every year. 
Just like Christmas it reminds me of the great love my Savior had for me. 
He has given me the gift of life and renewal. 
He loved me so much He sacrificed his life for me and you. 

I know He lives.
I know He gave each of us the gift of the atonement. 
I know He is Heavenly Father's Son. 
I know that through Him I am made clean from my sins. 
I know Jesus is the Christ. 
I know His Gospel is True. 
I know He has given me life. 
I know he loves me, he died for me. 


So this Easter, and every day of the year. 
Remember what the Savior has done for you. 

I find this video inspiring:
Its the final testimony of Bruce R. McConkie

And this one too:

And check this post from last year.

Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love;
Here’s my heart, O take and seal it,
Seal it for Thy courts above.

Christ Lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment