Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog Lovin'

SO time to talk about some blogs that I love!
Giving you some reading material while I'm home for the 7 week break
because Dear boys, might lack when I'm at home working we shall 
see. You may get other great stuff cause when its slow at work some great
things could come out of my head. 

I follow a lot of blogs and I try my best to keep up on most of them but
alas I am at college and don't have all the time in the world to read 
all of them. These are my favorite and you should 
go check them out! Show them some blog lovin' and even follow them!

I started following this blog because everybody else was following it.
Sure glad I did!! Its about
fashion, life, awkward and awesomeness. Sydney is super adorable and
hilarious. Go check it out, you'll be glad you did.

Inspiring story of a girl married in the temple and divorced 6 months later.
Ashley is a sweet girl! She is honest in how she feels. 
She shares the good and the bad. She has truly touched 
my heart with her strength and her testimony.

Awww Janeen, such a fun girl! She talks about every day life
and the things she love. She has a knack for fashion, books, and music.
I've met her several times thanks to my high schools rivalry against her's.

Pure Genius! She is the brain child behind Dear Boys. All the credit for that
goes to her. What can I say she is just awesome and full of life.
Never a boring post by her and they always makes me smile!

Erin loves art, fashion, Harry Potter, and anything lovely.
Randomly found her blog through the blogging community, thank you. 
I've been hooked ever since! I should meet her sometime...
she goes to school at BYU-I!


Do you have fabulous blog?
Tell me about it{leave a comment}...follow mine and I'll return the favor!


No comments:

Post a Comment