Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{Whimsical} Wednesday: L-O-V-E

Even though I may seem like a cynic about love sometimes I absolutely 
love it. I guess its just the believing in myself part that I am a cynic about or I'm jealous.
Lately I've been having a hard time thinking somebody is going to fall in love with me.

I went to 2 wedding receptions while I was home for the weekend.
Both were beautiful.
All I can say is I want to be married in the late summer.
When its nice and warm outside.
But I'm really not in control of it and I'll be happy whenever I get married.


After going to one particular reception I can say I'm having a complete theme. 
Its going to go in the clothes, announcements, receptions, refreshments, ect.
I found it so adorable.

Through stumble upon {favorite website ever!}
I stumbled across this wedding dress.

{I would love it in white too! Maybe I'll design my dress}

{I always wanted daisies(they're overused now) but now I want and love anemone flowers.}

I want Navy Blue as one of my main colors. Either with a red or yellow or pink or light green.
I even like teal with yellow or a red-orange.


{I want fun polka dots}

I want so much more but I really don't want to get that detailed until I'm actually engaged  :)

I love weddings and love. I may get frustrated about it more than I should but I'm learning.
Being single is good. Its teaching me things and allowing me to grow.
I know he's out there its just a matter of being ready and being in the right place
at the right time. It's teaching me patience.
It'll will be so much sweeter and wonderful if I wait, instead of throwing myself around.

I leave you with this parting gift. My new favorite song.
I know someday I'll be a boy's favorite girl!



Have a Whimsical Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Chloe, I love your blog! You are such a great writer and I love hearing about what's going on with you. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete