Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday's {Thoughts}

One day out in the garden and I'm going through allergies again! What is this!
I can only imagine what Grain Harvest will be like!

Pure joy is being weird with your brother while you are jumping on the trampoline.
I think I'll wear mustaches with that kid today! He deserves a post too!

You know its going to be a good day when you listen to Iration or
just plain reggae in general.

My parents are so cute at their age! :) My dad has been picking
Day Lilies out of our flower garden for my mom and 
she gets so excited about it. That is true love right their folks!

Once you unleash  your inner artist even the simplest thing becomes 
the most interesting you've seen. 

I could just stay in a raspberry patch all day just picking raspberries and eating them.

Potter Puppet Pal Videos are more hilarious with a little brother.

I think its time for me to paint and draw some more. And it is 
time to share more of my artwork.






No comments:

Post a Comment