Sunday, October 30, 2011

Choose Faith

I've been thinking a lot about faith lately. 
Part of that could come from writing a paper on it for New Testament. 
Maybe its because I seems to be playing a bigger role in my life.
Its what keeps me going during the hard times.

As I have gotten older I have learned its something you do. 
You act on the feeling. 
It means you have complete trust in the Lord. 
You are confident he will answer your prayers. 
So here are some of my favorite things about faith:

Bishop Richard C. Edgley's Faith---the Choice is Yours

Ether 12:4   :
Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with
 surety  hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand
 of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an  anchor to the souls of 
men, which would make them sure and steadfast, 
always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God.

Love Elder Holland's words of keeping the faith


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! 


And a favorite Hymn of mine:



No comments:

Post a Comment