Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday's {Thoughts}

I hope when I run past people they feel jealous. Ha. 
Cause who wouldn't be jealous of a runner?

Guys are like outhouses. 
They are either taken or full of crap! 

Playing the piano mends me. 

Sister Dalton is awesome! Loved her talk! Made me feel so good
inside. Plus she peeled a potato during her talk! 

Best friends just seem to know. 

Guess what? Mormons aka The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
believe in Christ. Which makes us Christian. I thought
our name was a dead giveaway!

So after Sunday I've realized I've got my mom's 
knack for cooking! :)

I've been writing to many depressing posts.  Time to shake things up!

I turn 20 years old in a month! Wow! 
Party ideas for a good bye of the teen years?


1 comment:

  1. I was talking to my friend who goes to BYU-I yesterday and she couldn't stop talking about how great Sis. Dalton's talk was. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete