Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Everything is Brilliant 2


Ahh today has been so amazing!
I just am so full of gratitude. 
Its days like this where I'm so grateful I held on. 
I didn't let things defeat me. 

So today the reasons why everything is brilliant for today!

I my teacher picked my final shapes composition to be out in the hallway for everyone to see. 
For some this is small but for me its huge! It proves I can create. I can do
something that people find are beautiful. 

I wore 4 inch heels. I am normally a sneaker girl and wearing heals is a big deal. 
I felt sophisticated, classy, and gorgeous. 
Every girl deserves a day where she feels like that. 

I have an amazing family. I love talking to my mom everyday. 
She is my best friend.  I've got Aubrie too! I'm so glad that we have
grown closer together as we get older. Don't know what I would
do without texts from her. 

I have wonderful friends that stand by me.

I turn 20 in 2 weeks.

Today has just proven that I have a Heavenly Father that is concerned for me. 
He provides for me. He loves me and wants nothing but the best for me.
He knows what is best for me. 

When things get hard or things aren't going your way, their will be time afterword 
that everything works out and you realize why you waited it out. 
There will always be good things to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment