Monday, October 31, 2011

20 of my favorite things


10 more days until I say goodbye to my teen years!
So here are 20 things that I absolutely love!

{1}iPod-If it were to die I think I would truly truly devastated 
{2}Running Shoes-they take me places and clear my thoughts
{3}Sneakers and Flats- I was never one to wear heals a lot-I feel too tall
{4}Hats- Snow Hats in particular-I love love them!
{5}Books-the best kinds are the one's I can't set down
{6}Movies-Yeah I tend to buy movies more than I should 
{7}American Eagle-All of my jeans are from there, most everything else I own is from there
{8}Sports- I love playing them and watching them
{9}Piano- who doesn't love the piano
{10}{NEW}Long board-reminds of snowboarding, I have so much to learn still
{11}Eyeliner-Alba introduced me to the cat eye; loved it ever since
{12} My graphic Design Class-I'm learning so much
{13} Bombshell Perfume by Victoria Secrets-I smell so good
{14} Sammy's Raspberry Cheesecake Shake-yes be jealous
{15} Rumbi and Cafe Rio-so yummy
{16} My big fluffy comforter on my bed-keeps me all nice and cozy
{17} Lipstain by L'Oreal
{18} My Audrey Hepburn necklace-from the lovely Alba
{19} My Breakfast at Tiffany's Poster-so glad my Mom stanched that one up
{20} Pink Pen-I really like doodling with it


No comments:

Post a Comment